With life being totally and utterly insane right now, I'm drastically falling behind on updating. I never thought that I'd need one, but... yep, I need a co-blogger! Previous experience with blogging and/or writing reviews is preferable. And of course, someone who actually reads books and knows how a blog operates.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Is familiar with reading and reviewing YA books.
- Active and reliable.
- Will post at least twice a week.
- Writes reviews that are a good length, not a short paragraph.
- Who will not just give up and/or leave with no warning.
- Who will visit and blog on other blogs.
- Who genuinely wants to help the blog reach greater heights!
Of course, if you are chosen you can use the stats to get ARCs. Also, you'll gain a friend who also loves books!
Interested? Drop me an email at QueenOfTheBookshelves (at) gmail (dot) com with the following information:
- Well... do we know each other? Have we spoken before, even if it's just in passing?
- Your name and age
- Any previous experience with blogging
- Your Twitter and any other social networks such as Goodreads
- Your current blog (If you have one!)
- Genres you mostly read..
- Links to a few of your reviews. A mix of ratings, please. (Like 1 negative rating and 1 positive rating)
- How much time would you be willing to commit to the blog, and what would you participate in? (reviews, features, interviews, memes, discussions, blog tours and blitzs)
- Tell me about yourself! Do you write in your spare time?
- Why do you want to join Queen of the Bookshelves?
- Any additional comments.