Wednesday 11 November 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: SUMMER OF SUPERNOVAS by Darcy Woods

I don't think I profess my love for this one enough so here is a whole post on why I love...

SUMMER OF SUPERNOVAS by Darcy Woods
Title: SUMMER OF SUPERNOVAS
Author: Darcy Woods
Publisher: Crown Books For Young Readers
Publication Date: May 10, 2016

Summary:
As the daughter of an expert astrologer, Wilamena Carlisle knows that the truth lies within the stars. So when she discovers a rare planetary alignment, she is forced to tackle her worst astrological fear – The Fifth House of Relationships and Love. But Wil must decide whether a cosmically doomed love is worth rejecting her mother’s legacy, when she falls for a sensitive guitar player hailing from the wrong side of the chart.

Debut author Darcy Woods explores love in all its complexities and how to best honor the loved ones who have passed before us, in a novel packed with both humor and heart.

Preorder:
I NEED THIS ONE. NOW. I don't know if you know this about me, but I am a huge astrology nerd. I read my horoscope every day from three different places and always make sure that if it says I need to wear a certain colour or carry a certain thing, that I do it. I believe in what the stars have to tell me. So I am SO HAPPY that I won Talina's twitter giveaway for an ARC of this! 
I got this lovely package from @woodswrites in the mail yesterday! I won a Twitter giveaway for a signed ARC of SUMMER OF SUPERNOVAS and I literally jumped for joy. It comes out May 2016 and if you want to learn more, you can check out my Waiting on Wednesday post on Queen of the Bookshelves! (Or just ask, I would love to tell you about this one) 💫💫💫 Astrology is huge in #SoS so tell me, what's your sign? 😉😉 (has that line ever worked?) 💫💫💫 #books #bookstagram #booksofinstagram #bookworm #bookig #booksig #booklover #booknerd #biblophile #ya #youngadult #yalit #yalovin #yalovers #bookmail #arc #signedbooks #swag #instabooks #igreads #blog #blogger #bookblog #bookblogger #summer #supernovas #summerofsupernovas #darcywoods #soexcited
A photo posted by Jamie (@booksandladders) on



1 comment:

  1. I love that you are in to astrology! This book sounds like a really sweet book that I would most likely enjoy. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete