Friday 24 June 2016

Paperbacks: Why They Rock!

In a previous discussion post, I talked about how paperbacks will help you keep your budget down. Today I'm going to tell you all about the merits of paperbacks! Even though we own both hardcovers and paperbacks, bookworms seem to buy hardcovers more but why? Because that is what comes out first? Pish posh! I say no more! Here are my top reasons for loving paperback novels...
  1. Less money!
  2. If it is a series, the paperbacks will have the same cover schemes if they get changed after book one!
  3. Smaller so more fit on your bookshelf
  4. More flexible to fit in your bag
  5. Not as heavy when you carry them around
  6. Sometimes they have extra bonus stuff at the end that the hardcovers don't
  7. Did I mention that if it is a series they all have the same covers?
  8. They come out after all the hype for a book has died down so you can actually enjoy the story
  9. Make the phrrrrp noise
  10. Usually have cool spines
Do you like paperbacks or hardcovers better?

1 comment:

  1. I love paperbacks (but I like the larger, floppier one... not the small brick ones that you have to bend to spine to ever read them)!

    ReplyDelete